Fans get angry since BigHit Music’s staff keeps making mistakes even though BTS brings in huge profits for this company.
On November 1, BTS fans got excited with teaser photos for the group’s upcoming 2022 Season’s Greetings. Specifically, BTS‘ official website on Twitter has shared teaser photos of each member and also group photos, along with a Weverse link containing preview images for Weverse registered fans.
However, fans quickly realized that in the 7 individual photos revealed, the eldest brother Jin was missing. Instead, member SUGA had 2 photos instead of 1 like the rest of the members. However, fans immediately recognized that there was no photo of Jin among the seven individual photos revealed. Meanwhile, member SUGA had two photos instead of one, as did the other members.
Since realizing this mistake, fans have been trending topics on Twitter with the tweets “BTS IS 7” and “Where Is Jin.” Despite the fact that a day has gone, Big Hit has not taken any concrete action or apologized to the fans.
In the end, fans had to share photos of Jin as a cool hacker released in Weverse.
This is of course not the first time Big Hit has made this kind of mistake. Previously, some fans also noticed that the preview video of 2022 Season’s Greetings also did not have a personal scene of member V.
To Big Hit‘s negligence, ARMY left many comments showing their disappointment:
- It’s not the first time fans find mistakes, one would think BTS would have better staff that pay attention to every small detail. Maybe the staff is tired or maybe hybe should hire less inept employees…
- Not the first time though..
- Hybe is a big company, they should hire competent people to check every small detail before sending out the video for the world to see. It will reflect on their competence as a company. Hope they can do the correct video or pictures.
- Again, why its always Jin ?
- Stop doing this sh*t Big Hit ==. Play fair to Jin ==