Interacting with even the reporters in a friendly way, BTS’s V is indeed the biggest sweetheart!
On November 17, BTS arrived at Incheon International Airport, departing for Los Angeles to attend the AMAs and hold the Permission To Dance On Stage concert. The appearance of the Big Hit boy group attracted much attention from Korean media outlets. A lot of reporters were waiting at the airport to capture moments of BTS members before they headed to the States.
A cute interaction between V and a reporter at the airport, when the reporter signaled him to do a V peace sign, is going viral among BTS’s fans.
Despite rushing into the check-in area, V still showed a V sign to the camera while walking to greet the reporter. The video of V doing his signature pose later posted by the reporter has captured fans’ hearts because of how adorable and friendly V was.
Fans also realized that V was the most sought after member by the media when BTS appeared at the airport yesterday. When the group’s car arrived at the airport, many reporters did not see V, so they asked each other “Where is Taehyung?”, “Where is V?” In the video capturing the moment BTS entered the airport, V was also the one who was surrounded by the most number of reporters. It can be seen that he is the media’s favorite guy. What a “diplomatic genius” of BTS!
– Taehyung receives a lot of love from journalists. He’s also friendly and kind to everyone.
– It is not difficult to understand that V is the media’s bias. He’s always comfortable and cheerful when he appears in front of the public.
– The reporter who captured the moment V raised his hand in front of the camera is the luckiest reporter in Korea.
– V is so cute. I can’t stop loving him.
– Reporters like taking pictures and filming V because he works hard to interact in front of the camera.