Most likely, BTS will make a comeback at the end of this May.
On April 13, Joy News24 abruptly reported that BTS would make a comeback in the last week of May, most likely on May 28. The newspaper added that several other K-pop agencies have started to adjust the comeback dates for their artists.
It is known that 7 BTS members are in the final stages of preparing for a new album. It can be seen that the comeback of BTS will have a significant impact on the Korean music market and directly affect the achievements of artists and groups that debut at the same time.
Immediately, BTS’s agency Big Hit Music said, “The artist’s comeback schedule will be announced after being confirmed.” This statement made fans even more sure about the news from the press. Netizens are both eagerly looking forward to the return of the Big Hit male group, and curious about the identities of artists who have to change their comeback schedule because of BTS’s comeback:
– Suddenly my heart beat too fast.
– Another big explosion is about to appear.
– The kings of the 3rd generation are coming back. Where is the king of the 2nd generation?
– But is anyone curious about which groups have to change their comeback schedules?
– Luckily, my bias made a comeback in April.
– Probably not a full album, right?
– Wait and see the clash of kings. I heard that BIGBANG is also about to make a comeback.
– At the end of May, there will be the Billboard Award. They must make a comeback there.
In particular, netizens constantly mentioned BIGBANG – the “legendary” group of the second generation.
Most recently, G-Dragon also shared that he is in the process of producing for BIGBANG’s new album.