Jisoo-related keywords are currently causing a buzz on all social networking platforms
On the afternoon of December 16, the press conference to launch the drama Snowdrop, which starred Jisoo (BLACKPINK) and Jung Hae In, took place and immediately caused a buzz on social networks. The dreamlike images of Jisoo and the series of romantic moments of the female idol with her screen lover Jung Hae In made the audience’s heart flutter.
The appeal of this event in general, and the name Jisoo in particular, is so great that a number of keywords relating to Jisoo‘s debut as an actress are currently on the top trending of Twitter. This appears to be the worldwide fans’ way of greeting BLACKPINK‘s member’s new role while also opposing the boycott of Snowdrop by a part of the Korean audience.
- Hello actress Jisoo, please take care of this actress!
- From now on, let’s call her beautiful actress Kim Jisoo
- She looks like a real Disney princess, so pretty
- The script has been in the works for 12 years, so I really hope it’s good
- Let’s look at the numbers to see the influence of Snowdrop and Miss Jisoo
- Welcome my actress
In Snowdrop, Jisoo plays Youngro – a young student who accidentally saves Im Suho (Jung Hae In) – a student of a prestigious university when he suddenly rushes into the girls’ dormitory in an injured state. Youngro hid him and cared for his wounds even in the face of danger under close supervision. The drama will officially air this December 18 on jTBC and Disney+.