AKMU Lee Chan-hyuk will be discharged after completing his military service.
Lee Chan-hyuk will be discharged from the military after finishing his long service on May 29th morning. Lee Chan-hyuk, who volunteered to join the Marine Corps in September 2017, served as infantry in the rapid-fire commando unit of the Marine Corps’ 1st Infantry Division in Pohang, North Gyeongsang Province.
Lee Chan-hyuk, who was slightly unveiled on the Marine Corps’ official blog and his younger sister Lee Soo-hyun’s SNS, has garnered great attention as he looks perfectly suited to the term.
In particular, Lee Chan-hyuk, who applied for a military composing contest for soldiers earlier this year with his “Marine Victory Song”, passed the military’s selection and review committee to become the first entertainer to create a full-fledged Marine Corps’ official military song.
Many fans are applauding and cheering for Lee Chan-hyuk, who returns to his main job as a singer after finishing his military duty for the country.
Many netizens congratulated him for finishing his duty while also urging him to leave YG before it’s too late:
- Take your sister and get out of YG now!
- Let’s be thankful to those who have given their 2 years of youth to serve their military duty. It’s thanks to their sacrifice that we can have this peaceful daily life.
- That’s cool~
I’m looking forward to your return~
Because you gotta get out of YG~
- Wear that Marine hat and use the military discipline to teach the YG kids a lesson.
- Chanhyuk, with your musical and talking talent, you can do as much as you want from other agencies. The sooner the better, get out of there now.
- This makes me looked at him as a good guy, but he comes from that drug agency, so I’m gonna skip it now.
- Thank you for your wonderful military service for our country. AKMU doesn’t fit in with YG. I wish that you guys get out quickly and get on a roll!!