The star studded K-drama “Arthdal Chronicles” reported shocking news.
Recently, an article about the K-drama “Arthdal Chronicles” was posted on a Korean online forum and quickly drew attention. In particular, the article contained information that “Arthdal Chronicle”, which is currently in production of season 2, is scheduled to release season 3 and 4.
In addition, it stated that Studio Dragon, a subsidiary of CJ ENM and production team behind “Arthdal Chronicles”, has signed a supply contract with Netflix for 3 seasons. As of the moment, there’s no official announcement about future seasons after season 3, so this is still unconfirmed information.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- Can season 3 and 4 even come out?
- Season 1 ended on a cliffhanger, but the main character changed
- Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won were good. It’s a pity they will no longer appear. Still, season 2 is finally coming
- Wasn’t it previously reported that Lee Jun Ki and Shin Se Kyung will be the new male and female lead?
- I’m looking forward to the behind-the-scenes chemistry of Lee Jun Ki and Shin Se Kyung
“Arthdal Chronicles”, which aired in 2019, is a blockbuster drama that cost 54 billion won to produce. Featuring top stars like Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, Jang Dong Gun, and Kim Ok Bin, the series quickly became a hot topic.
It is previously reported that the production company of “Arthdal Chronicles” will star producing season 2 this year, three years after the end of season 1. In the second season, which is scheduled to air within 2023, previous protagonists Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won have to leave due to scheduling issues.
In April, it was announced that Lee Jun Ki and Shin Se Kyung “were receiving and reviewing an offer” to appear in “Arthdal Chronicles” season 2. Meanwhile, Jang Dong Gun is said to continue his role.