Seeing these achievements of BTS only 24 hours after their comeback, we can all confirm that this is the most proper definition of a “global group”!
It has been 1 day after BTS brought the spring wind of “Map Of The Soul: Persona” to K-Pop fan community. With high-quality music and the fandom’s power, what have BTS achieved in the past 24 hours? Let’s take a look at what this top boygroup have achieved!
- MV “Boy With Luv” reached the numbers of 10 million, 20 million, 30 million, 40 million, 50 million, 60 million and 70 million the fastest in Youtube history.
- The total viewed view number of BTS is 78 million views. This is now the most viewed MV in 24 hours in the world.
- The fastest MV to reach 3 million likes in the world. The total likes of this MV in the first 24 hours is 6,6 million likes.
- Big Hit’s Youtube channel gained 1 million subscribers in 3 days. ibighit is now the most subscribed Youtube channel in South Korea with more than 24 million subscribers
(Attention: The view numbers above are based on the numbers show on the website and haven’t been officially confirmed by Youtube.)
*) “Map Of The Soul: Persona” album:
- Reached 3 million pre-orders and became the album with the highest pre-orders in history.
- Sold more than 1 million copies within 2 hours 45 minutes since its release.
- Sold 1.4 million copies on Hanteo in just over 4 hours and 20 minutes, BTS broke their own record.
- Ranked #1 on iTunes in 80 countries.
- Became BTS’s best-selling album on NetEase platform (China) with 293,881 downloads.
- Ranked #1 on US Amazon Top Digital Albums.
*) Digital music achievement:
- “Boy With Luv” was shazamed 100,000 times Shazam after 13 hours 30 minutes since its release.
- “Boy With Luv” and the PERSONA album ranked #1 on US Itunes, all the songs in the tracklist are in high rankings.
- “Boy With Luv” ranked #1 on Line Music Japan.
- BTS officially became the first artist to surpass 600,000 followers on Melon
- “Boy With Luv” ranked #1 in Spotify’s “Top 100 Global – 2019 Hits” chart
- “Boy With Luv” hit the roof on Melon after 3 hours of release.
- “Boy With Luv” achieved All-Kill after 2 hours of release.
- “Boy With Luv” ranked #1 on Genie after 4 hours of release.
- Album “Map of the Soul: Persona” and the title song “Boy with Luv” ranked at the top of US Album and US Song respectively.
- “Boy With Luv” officially earned 100,000 hearts on MelOn after 18 hours 39 minutes of release.
- “Boy With Luv” topped iChart with 266 points
- “Boy With Luv” set the record for the most streamed KPOP artist on Spotify with a total of 5,941,723 streams.