This gorgeous K-drama actress may be super lucky, but netizens are not fond of her acting.
It is no exaggeration to say that Im Yoona (SNSD) is one of the most hardworking idol-actors. In 2022 alone, she has participated in a total of 4 projects, including 2 movies and 2 dramas, all with top-tier actors as co-stars. This is why netizens did not hesitate to call Yoona the luckiest Korean actress of the year.
In particular, this July, Yoona will collaborate with Lee Jong Suk in the upcoming law series “Big Mouth”. She has also been announced to be a part of the future K-drama “King The Land”, starring alongside Lee Jun Ho. Regarding her cinematic projects, Yoona has finished filming with Hyun Bin for the movie “Confidential Assignment 2”, and was recently confirmed to join Ahn Bo Hyun on the set of “2 O’Clock Date”.
Being lucky aside, many netizens believed that Yoona should prioritize quality over quantity, and improve her acting before taking on more projects.
Some comments from netizens:
- So many works yet her acting doesn’t improve
- Can’t stand her and Shin Se Kyung
- Those poor male actors who have to carry the show…
- Her visuals are great but her acting is quite… I watch for the male leads only
- Her beauty is nice to see but not so much her acting….