Can you guess which famous girl group it is?
Despite having disbanded for nearly 2 years, IZ*ONE is still often mentioned as one of the most successful Kpop girl groups. Recently, a topic about IZ*ONE attracted much attention on Pann. Korean netizens posted photos of the girl group formed through Mnet’s survival show Produce 48 as they praised the group’s visuals and concept.
According to many netizens, IZ*ONE is the girl group with the best visual combination, concept, styling (hair, makeup and outfits) in Kpop. The harmony and balance of the group in terms of image, music and choreography is extraordinary.
Back when they were actively promoting, every time IZ*ONE made a comeback, the group stunned with their visually pleasing concepts: from the choreography to the outfits.
Netizens are impressed by how IZ*ONE, despite having 12 members, had the most harmonious and suitable stylings that perfectly suited the concepts and made each member shine in their own way. When it comes to the best concepts and stylings of Kpop girl groups, IZ*ONE is definitely ranked at the top.
- The outfits, choreography, and chemistry between IZ*ONE members are what make them stand out
- It’s rare for girl groups to have the same dreamy, feminine concept as IZ*ONE. The team that worked on the concept for IZ*ONE put in a lot of effort every time the group made a comeback.
- I like Fiesta’s concept the most. I think their outfits during the Fiesta era were legendary.
- The choreography and outfits in Secret Story of the Swan are excellent.
- The stage setup and relay dance part in La Vie en Rose is the best for me.
- IZ*ONE always had good songs. Their choreography and outfits match perfectly with the music.
- IZ*ONE’s choreography, outfit and visuals in Panorama are my favorite.
- The best girl group for me. Perfect visuals and music.