Almost all Kpop fans after watching this scene claim that they cannot empathize with this drama!
The first win at a weekly music show is always considered an important milestone for every group. Especially, for a rookie group, this becomes even more meaningful. At the Music Bank show, there was an idol group that surprised many fans with their speech when they won 1st place.
Specifically, in the victory speech of female idol Go Eunbi, she thanked her boyfriend. Even the other members of the group were surprised and expressed dissatisfaction at her. For idols, especially rookies, dating issues are extremely sensitive. Eunbi‘s willingness to reveal her lover in public is like a scene in a drama.
And it’s true that this story is only in…the drama. Go Eunbi is actually a role played by Seo Hee Sun in the drama “School 2021”. People felt humorous and commented that this is a situation that is too absurd and cannot happen in real life. When bringing this detail to the drama, this is also considered a “fictional” detail.
- Oh my god, when has the “School” drama become like this?
- If this is true, this girl would have been kicked out of the group right away.
- As a K-pop fan, this feels like a fantasy drama…
- So this is the content of “School 2021”?
- Wow, the quality of “School” seems to have dropped a lot these days.
- I feel bad for the other members on stage, if it’s a real-life group, their friendship must have cracked.
- What kind of craziness is this?
- Who wrote the script? Why did “School” become like this?
- Wait, but that’s really funny.
- This series has been continuing for more than 20 years, but this is the first time I see a script like this.
- The drama has lost so much of the “School” spirit from the previous seasons.
“School” is a popular series in Korea. However, by the season of 2021, the quality of the content and the script both decreased and did not resonate like the previous seasons. Kim Yohan (WEi/former X1 member) was cast as the male lead in this season. He was the national center of Produce X 101 but could not save the drama’s reputation.