Fans criticized Big Hit Music’s lack of ideas and efforts in making covers for BTS’s singles and albums
Recently, a fan made a post titled, “BTS’s album covers designed by Big Hit that made fans question where they spent all the money BTS earned.jpg”, on theqoo, drawing attention.
In the post, they showed the album covers of 4 works, including Jungkook’s upcoming single “3D” (feat. Jack Harlow), BTS’s “bad decisions”, Jungkook’s “Seven”, and BTS’s 10th debut anniversary song “Take Two”.
Original post: theqoo
In response, other netizens commented:
– Compared to the level of the singer… Looks like they put no effort into them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
– I thought they made them with PowerPoint
– Even I can do it better
– I didn’t think “Seven” cover was pretty but putting it together with the other ones, it suddenly became so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it is true that many of BTS’s album covers look ugly… They said there were meanings behind them but I don’t understand a thing because I’m not a fan. A lot of them really look like they were made by PPT
– But I like the cover of “Seven”
– I thought only YG didn’t buy fonts (just kidding)
– Before, I didn’t like their cover designs, but I think they picked that one for “Seven” because it looked clear and prettyㅋㅋㅋ There may be a problem with the album covers but the company picked great photos for concert posters, so it’s not like they don’t have moneyㅋㅋㅋ
– Oh, but I think “Seven” cover looks pretty…?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– To be honest, they need to change the design team