Lisa continues to set impressive achievements and records with her solo product.
On the morning of September 14, YouTube officially confirmed the views in the first 24 hours of the MV LALISA. Accordingly, YouTube’s Recording section updated the view information of the MVs within 24 hours after its release. Lisa’s LALISA MV earned 73.6 million views, an increase of more than 3 million views compared to the previous number of 70.3 million views.
According to this result, BLACKPINK Lisa officially became a solo artist with the highest MV views in the first 24 hours in the world. At the same time, LALISA ranked 6th out of all artists worldwide.
Top 10 MVs with the most views in the first 24 hours on YouTube:
- BTS – Butter: 108.2 million
- BTS – Dynamite: 101.1 million
- BLACKPINK – How You Like That: 86.3 million
- BLACKPINK – Ice Cream (ft. Selena Gomez): 79.9 million
- BTS – Boy With Luv (ft. Halsey): 74.6 million
- LISA – LALISA: 73.6 million VND
- BTS – Permission to Dance: 72.3 million
- BTS – Life Goes On: 71.6 million
- Taylor Swift – ME! (ft. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco): 65 million
- BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls – 64.1 million
Fans can’t help but be proud of LALISA’s new record on YouTube. However, because the number of views mainly comes from Southeast Asian countries, netizens have mocked Lisa’s achievements that do not reflect her world popularity. In response, BLACKPINK fans gave Lisa’s impressive iTunes achievements. LALISA currently has reached the number 1 position of iTunes in 72 countries and territories. This is a record achievement for a current Kpop artist.
Besides, LALISA is also the fastest Kpop song to reach 10M streams on Spotify.