BTS’s visual trio always causes a ‘storm’ when appearing together. Still, the company can hardly satisfy fans’ demand for a unit of the 3 members.
A topic about BTS visual line V – Jung Kook – Jin is receiving attention on Pann Nate. Knet wondered why BTS didn’t form a unit consisting of V, Jung Kook, and Jin. These are the members with the highest popularity, many fans, good looks, and their voices harmonize well with each other. The three are beautiful in their own way. However, their beauty still blends well in the same frame: Jin is the type of actor visual, with a small face and broad shoulders; V is the type of idol visual, with ethereal and seductive expressions; while Jung Kook is cute and handsome, is a ‘boyfriend’ material.
The combination of the visual trio is expected to be breakout because the fan girl’s taste is always handsome guys standing next to each other. Many fans claim that they are willing to devote their credit cards to buy the BTS visual trio‘s products. However, the unit V-Kook-Jin has never come true. Since BTS’s debut, the three male idols have never formed a unit to sing any song together or cover any project song together.
In addition to the expectations for the trio’s formation, many fans affirmed this idea shouldn’t be supported. The reason is BTS always prefers group activities with enough 7 people. Unless any members have to do military service, BTS will unlikely promote as a unit. Moreover, the small units performing the sub-songs on the album have often been combined with vocals and rappers. V – Ji Min – Jin – Jung Kook once formed a unit to perform The Truth Untold. Still, it is rare for BTS to separate into a unit consisting of 3/4 members of the vocal line like V, Jin, and Jung Kook. There’s no reason to exclude Ji Min and set up a unit like that. Many other fans believe that if the three set up a separate unit with such outstanding appearances, it will create an overwhelming influence over other members and then sow discord in the fandom.
– It’s a pity that BTS doesn’t promote sub-units. If I had the power, I would choose the unit Jin – Kook – V
– These three members are so beautiful and shining when standing next to each other
– They are the handsome top gods of Kpop
– If this unit promotes, it will conquer the whole Kpop music industry
– Among the visual combinations of male groups, this is the one that I find the best
– t’s enough for them to take pictures together in photoshoots. Never dream of a unit. How does the company easily pick the 3 most beautiful members to form a small group? It causes divisions
– BTS never minds looks, just focuses on group performing skills