TWICE, BLACKPINK and Red Velvet members impressed Knets with their self-management skills: Beautiful, famous, debuted for a long time, but never had a dating rumor
Surely many people have wondered what’s kinds of boys that the popular female idols of Red Velvet, TWICE, and BLACKPINK will be dating with.
When referring to girl groups deserving to be ranked in the top 1 (A-class) in Kpop these days, TWICE, BLACKPINK, and Red Velvet are probably the names that convinced the followers and fans the most. It is not only because they come from the BIG 3 but more than anything else, they have widespread coverage both domestically and internationally, owning a lot of hit songs.
It has been 5-7 years since the three A-class girl groups mentioned above officially debuted in Kpop, and it is clear that they have gained a strong foothold in the industry as well as a vast number of loyal fans. At this point, the rumors that they had an affair are probably not too surprising or shocking to fans and the media circus. In fact, there have been members who have openly announced their love stories, typically TWICE’s Jihyo or Momo, BLACKPINK’s Jennie, etc.
However, compared to the total number of members of TWICE, BLACKPINK and Red Velvet, the number of idols who are openly dating (or simply entangled in love rumors) is still very small. In particular, most of the members who are considered the most famous and beautiful in the group are those who have almost never troubled fans by their affair rumors. And this makes K-netizens extremely impressed and can’t help but admire their careful management of themselves.
A netizen commented: “Nayeon, Sana, Jisoo, Rosé, Joy… who are these idols dating eventually? They must have received countless love confessions from other actors, idols, athletes, or even chaebols. But it’s been 6-7 years since their debut and there really hasn’t been any dating news related to them. They must have managed themselves very well. They were really amazing.”
Good self-management does not necessarily mean not dating anyone during the course of career. K-pop idols are also people, so they have the right to meet and date people they really love. However, even though the current fans’ thoughts on the love affairs of idol groups have become much more open, dating or marriage is still a very sensitive issue for many fandoms. Of course, there are still some fans who do not like their idols to be on a date, and the fact has proven that love affairs can completely negatively affect the image and career of idols.
For this reason, the netizens often reminds idols that they can date, but absolutely do not let the media find out. With that in mind, female idols like Nayeon, Sana, Jisoo, Rosé, Joy,… have been receiving a lot of compliments from Korean netizens for being both the most beautiful and the most famous idols among A-list girl groups. It’s been a long time since they debuted, but they still are able to maintain a clean image in the public’s eyes as they have never been spread dating news.
Some comments from Knetizens:
- “I’m really curious who Nayeon will date ㅠ I hope she meets a good guy…”
- “Amazingly, Red Velvet has been active for 8 years but there’s never been a single dating news”
- “Reading through the comments makes me think that everyone here is still very young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYour thoughts are still very simple. Self-management here is not that they have never dated anyone, but that even if they are dating, they still have a sense of concealment and do not reveal it and affect the image of the group. In this regard, I agree that the idols the OP mentioned are all very good at managing themselves.”
- “I noticed that the most popular and beautiful members in the group, especially the visual-line, are the ones who rarely reveal their dating. Maybe because of such good self-management ability, they are successful and loved by many people”
- “I’ve always felt that Joy is the most magical… I bet a lot of guys approach her, but I haven’t heard of Joy’s dating news yet”