This year’s Korean dramas treat the audience to countless sweet kisses.
In 2021, Korean TV has continued to introduce plenty of new “shipworthy” couples, and of course, together with their sweetest kisses.
1. In the final episode of Vincenzo, Vincenzo (Song Joong Ki) and Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin) share a passionate kiss. Sadly, after this kiss, the two do not really have a perfect ending. The couple’s amazing on-screen chemistry has caused Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin to get embroiled in dating rumors in real life.
2. When it comes to the couple with the steamiest kisses on the Korean small screen in 2021, Han So Hee and Song Kang of Nevertheless are tough to beat. Hot kisses, not to mention a 19+ bed scene of this duo from Nevertheless will definitely make you blush.
3. One of the main couples of Penthouse, Lee Ji Ah and Park Eun Seok finally treat the viewers to their first passionate kiss in the 3rd season. The two’s reunion kiss after all the time of being separated from each other, when Lee Ji Ah’s character can finally live with her true identity, is truly meaningful.
4. Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong‘s lingering kiss in episode 3 of Now, We Are Breaking Up has created a stir on social media. The nearly one-minute kiss impresses the viewers not only with how sweet it is, but also because it is a one-take scene.
6. Youth Of May’s Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si have to be included in this list. They are one of the most beautiful K-drama couples in 2021. They don’t have many kiss scenes throughout 12 episodes, but every kiss they share is unforgettable because of how pure, emotional and sad it feels.