Many angry netizens think that this is the reason why TO1 has not been able to achieve success.
On June 12, a Twitter user revealed that the member of boy band TO1 had thrown away fan gifts and letters. This netizen shared the status line “Did TO1 throw away their debut gifts?” and mentioned member Kyung Ho.
In the post, the attached images reveal that the TO1 member has thrown away gifts with his name on it and a short letter addressed to him. After the tweet spread throughout social networks, many people expressed their anger.
Up to now, TO1’s representative spoke up about the incident.
Netizens expressed their outrage in the comments section:
- It’s heartbreaking to see the letters ripped up.
- This is why they do not achieve success?
- I think they have the right to choose the fan’s gifts but should be more careful. There are more discreet ways to handle it.
- Why did he tear the fan’s letter?
- Doesn’t he feel grateful to his fans? If I were him, I would cherish every letter and gift.
Meanwhile, TO1 (Korean: 티오오; short for “Ten Oriented Orchestra”) is a 10-member South Korean boy band formed through the survival show To Be World Klass of Mnet in 2019. The group debuted on April 1, 2020 with 10 members: Chihoon, Donggeon, Chan, Jisu, Minsu, Jaeyun, J.You, Kyungho, Jerome and Woonggi. The group’s fandom, officially called TOOgether, was announced on April 11, 2020. In March 2021, due to a dispute with n.CH Entertainment and a change in management company (currently Wake One Entertainment is in charge of group management, and Stone Music Entertainment is in charge of music distribution). Recently, the group had a redebut stage on May 20, 2021 with the album RE:BORN and the title song Son of Beast.