The timing of Song Hye Kyo’s latest Instagram post caught the attention (ft. Jang Ki Yong)
Netizens can’t help but notice the coincidental timing of Song Hye Kyo’s recent post on Instagram to promote her upcoming drama.
Recently, Song Hye Kyo shared two posters of SBS’s upcoming melodrama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” on her Instagram. The pictures show the sizzling chemistry between the actress and her younger male co-star Jang Ki Yong. The two share a loving eye-contact at a close distance while she gently touches his face. Despite the 11-year age gap, the couple’s romantic tension raises high expectations for the drama. Notably, Song Hye Kyo‘s gorgeous beauty becomes the focus of attention. Some netizens also notice she has probably lost some weight and become skinnier.
Some comments from netizens:
- Song Hye Kyo is so pretty, this hairstyle makes her look younger, her clothes are nice too. Did she lose weight?
- OMG, she is so beautiful. She looks chic.
- They look good together. I wonder if there will be dating news after the drama ends. The big age difference is not visible at all. Jang Ki Yong is younger but he looks mature and reliable, while Song Hye Kyo always looks younger than her age.
- I can’t take my eyes off Song Hye Kyo. She’s absolutely gorgeous.
- They’re handsome and pretty but I see no spark between them. I don’t think their on-screen chemistry as a couple will be good? Anyway, hopefully I’m wrong and the drama is fun.
Song Hye Kyo often stays low-key about her personal life on SNS to avoid the gossip of the online community. However, some netizens have quickly noticed the timing of her recent Instagram posts. Accordingly, the behind-the-scenes photo was posted on October 30, while the posters of “Now, We Are Breaking Up” were posted on November 1. It seems that she was “dodging” October 31st, which was supposedly the 4th wedding anniversary of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. Although the Song-Song couple divorced and both have pursued their own path, they are always the center of attention of the media and the public.
Meanwhile, “Now, We Are Breaking Up” marks her drama comeback after the noisy divorce 2 years ago. The drama will depict a realistic and emotional story of love and breakup between the two leads. “Now, We Are Breaking Up” starring Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong is expected to bring romantic and healing moments to the audience.