Thai actor looks like BTS’s Jin (he plays Thai BL movie)
Jin (BTS) has a handsome appearance that often becomes a hot topic on Korean online forums. Recently, the male idol is often mentioned by Knet, but with controversy related to ‘original’ and ‘copy’. Accordingly, Knet suddenly realized that many male idols also have a similar look to Jin.
Most recently, another male star from Thailand drew attention on the Korean online forum. The article became a hot topic with the title: ‘At first glance, this Thai actor looks like BTS’s Jin (he plays Thai BL movie).’
The main character in this series is actor and singer Sahaphap Wongratch, but better known as Mix. Mix was born in 1998, is currently studying at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine from Chulalongkorn University, and is an actor under GMM. In addition to his acting career, he was also a member of Cute Chef Thailand.
Many netizens said that although Jin and Mix’s faces do not look completely alike, their vibe is very similar. Mix is currently becoming famous for his role in the current Thai boylove movie ‘A Tale of Thousand Stars’. The image of the guy in the movie with hairstyle and facial features makes many people think of Jin.
Currently, the article about Mix and Jin (BTS) continues to receive attention from Knet. While some people agree that their vibe is similar, many netizens deny it. They think that the Thai actor doesn’t look like Jin at all, others think that just because the hairstyle is similar so that they look alike.
Some comments of Knet:
– In some pictures, they look alike!
– I don’t think they look alike.
– Why are there so many ‘copies of Jin’ recently?
– Why do BTS fans keep acting annoyed?
– They must look alike because they both have a small face, but Jin is more handsome.
– Ah the actor played ‘A Tale of Thousand Stars’, right? In some pictures, they look similar, but probably due to the hairstyle and the style of dress.
– He’s not like Jin at all, stop dragging Jin into such controversy like this!