The “Show Me The Money 10” contestant is being criticized for being rude to IU.
On Nov 7th, Unofficialboyy celebrated on his Instagram story that his mission song “Breathe” for “Show Me the Money 10” topped the music chart.
In the process, Unofficialboyy shared a story of an acquaintance who tagged his Instagram account with the caption “IU step aside“. In the photo, Unofficialboyy’s song “Breathe” was ranked first place, while IU’s song “strawberry moon” was ranked second.
Netizens who saw this have had a heated debate. Some netizens responded,
- “Is this what you called hip-hop?”
- “All these attention seeker,”
- “He thinks it’s cool,”
- “They keep telling us not to have a prejudice against rappers but they do these kinds of things,”
- “Are they telling the nation’s favorite singer to step aside for him?”
- “It’s just rude.”
On the other hand, other netizens left comments such as,
- “It’s because there’s a meme that said IU is the top 1 in the Korean hip-hop scene,”
- “No matter how many memes there are, what do you mean by IU does hip-hop?”
- “He really believes it and posts such rude comments?”
- “He is not being rude to IU,”
- “He doesn’t even know her, why do it?”