YG announced the solo debut plans of Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo.
On December 30, OSEN (Korea) reported that Rosé is preparing for a long-awaited solo. Accordingly, the main vocalist of BLACKPINK is scheduled to shoot the MV in mid-January 2021.
Accordingly, Rosé is not only busy with solo plans but at the same time preparing for BLACKPINK’s online concert – THE SHOW, which will take place on January 31, 2021. Previously, fans also discovered that YG Entertainment created a Spotify account for the female idol, her name in the credit of the song Without You (with G-Dragon) was updated, leading directly to her personal Spotify channel.
YG also revealed that both Rosé and Lisa are currently carrying out the necessary steps for their solo music releases. Both will film the MV according to the company’s plan. As for Jisoo, she will make a solo debut after completing the drama Snowdrop.
In 2018, YG announced that after Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo would release individual products. However, Rosé’s plan has been delayed for a long time because the female singer herself was under a lot of pressure because she wanted to do the best for her first personal music product.
YG also announced that Rosé will release a solo album after BLACKPINK releases their first album THE ALBUM. It seems that the company has kept its word, but the official date is unknown! However, fans are still very happy that they have had to wait for 2 years for her solo debut, and that Lisa and Jisoo are also preparing their own products.
- Okay but please space the releases out. Lisa has a very big fan following and I would feel bad if Rose’s solo didn’t get the attention it deserves.
- YG has a history of lying to fans so I’ll believe it when I see it.
- Finally! Damn, I thought we were only gonna get Rose but glad Lisa is getting one too! YGE finally coming to their senses and actually taking care of their talent.
- Yay Jisoo’s new drama and 2 new solo debuts? 2021 sounds great for BLINKS.
- I’m so excited for each of them. Lisa’s vibes are great for going solo, and Rosè’s voice is absolutely enchanting. I wish them both the best!!
- I’ve waited years for this and 2021 is going to be a great year for Blackpink & Blinks! Hopefully, the songs are released at least a couple of months apart so we have time to stream and support them both.