Red Velvet’s live singing ability has always been appreciated. After almost 2 years without a group comeback, the girls’ skills are still getting compliments.
Red Velvet has just made a comeback after nearly 2 years of absence with Queendom. The group is currently in the middle of promotions on weekly music shows. On August 26, the group had a performance on M!Countdown and won 1st place for Queendom against TXT. This is also the first music show win that Red Velvet has achieved after a long time without a comeback.
Thanks to this victory, fans were able to enjoy the live encore performance of 5 Red Velvet girls. Wearing extremely refreshing and energetic outfits, Red Velvet‘s visuals really shine. In addition, the live singing of 5 members as if they were “eating the CDs” has truly impressed the viewers.
Netizens who watched the encore even called Red Velvet the “encore queens”:
– Everything is perfect, from visuals, outfits to vocals.
– Queendom is really good, the more I watch their stage, the more I enjoy the song.
– The encore queens are here.
– Their live singing will make many girl groups tremble.
– Wendy’s high notes never disappoint