Reasons why appearing on a music show is an extreme schedule for idols
Idols have to sleep late at night due to a late schedule from the day before, but they can’t sleep for too long either due to another schedule in the next morning.
They literally have to do the same thing for 6 days a week (THE SHOW, Show Champion, M! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo).
This schedule is usually repeated for 2 to 4 weeks depending on the idol.
As known, music broadcasting costs hundreds of thousands of won for idols, even though they pay very little.
Hair and make-up + other personal expenses are at least millions won a day. Other than that, they also have to attend variety shows + radio shows + fansigns if they still have some time left.
– “The staff who wake up early in the morning with them and do their hair and make up are also very amazing.”
– “But if they want to improve their popularity, they have to be on those shows.”
– “And the fans overreact when YG only sends their artists to only 2 music shows“
– “There is nothing else they can do.”W
– “Wow idols are really amazing. All of you please eat well and live well”