Uncategorized

Predict the results of the top 10 ‘MMA 2020’: BTS and BlackPink are definitely in the top 10

As every year, “Melon Music Awards 2020” (“MMA 2020”) has quickly received significant attention from the Kpop fan community and Korean audiences. The voting portal for Top 10 Best Artists opened on November 11, and it will decide the final 20% of the results (the remaining 80% from streaming and downloading). Voting for the Top 10 “MMA 2020” will last until November 20. Although the final results are only revealed after a week, at the moment, netizens have soon made predictions about the final Top 10 based on the achievements that the candidates have achieved on the Melon chart during the past one year.

It can be seen that in any way, BTS is also the leading name in the Top 10 with the score far ahead of the rest of the competition. Some other artists are also expected to have a firm position in the Top 10, including IU, Baek Yerin, Zico, BLACKPINK,… Meanwhile, some other famous girl groups like TWICE or Red Velvet have had regrettable results.TWICE did not enter the top 20 while Red Velvet dropped out of the top 10 with a narrow gap. Of course, this is still a prediction based on the voting results as of today. The final ranking is likely to have many changes compared to the above list when fans still try their best until the day MMA officially closes the voting gate.

The ranking of the top 10 MMA candidates is based on the total number of listeners (scores are converted according to the artist with the most listeners receive the absolute score, including broadcast song and OST)

  1. BTS (80 scores)
    2.IU (31.72 scores)
  2. Lim Youngwoong (30.97 scores)
  3. Baek Yerin (26.05 scores)
  4. Zico (25.46 scores)
  5. Baekhyun (19.66 scores)
  6. Oh My Girl (18.86 scores
  7. BLACKPINK (18.14 scores)
  8. SSAK3 (17.96 scores)
  9. YUMDDA (15.05 scores)
  10. IZ * ONE (15.03 scores)
  11. Jo Jung Suk (14.58 scores)
  12. Kim Ho Joong (14.21 scores)
  13. Red Velvet (13.91 scores)
  14. Paloalto (13.39 scores)
  15. The Quiett (12.73 scores)
  16. OVAN (12.16 scores)
  17. Deepflow (12.08 scores)
  18. Gaho (11.98 scores)
  19. Simon Dominic (11.97 scores)
  20. BOL4 (11.75 scores)
  21. Young Tak (11.31 scores
  22. Hwasa (10.74 scores)
  23. Elderly 127 (10.67 scores)
  24. Crush (10.62 scores)
  25. M.C the MAX (10.33 scores)
  26. Baek Jiyoung (10.42 scores)
  27. Davichi (10.25 scores)
  28. ITZY (9.28 scores)
  29. Jeon Mido (8.41 scores)
  30. Joy (7.62scores)
  31. Sandeul (7.12 scores)
  32. Taeyeon (6.98 scores)
  33. (G) I-DLE (6.92scores)
  34. A Pink (6.88 scores)
  35. TWICE (6.87 scores)
  36. Jessi (6.56 scores)
  37. SEVENTEEN (6.29 scores)
  38. Suho (5.98 scores)
  39. Lee Hi (5.00 scores)
    Predict the top 10 MMA through voting results by 12:20 p.m. on November 13 (including broadcast song and OST))
  40. BTS (100.00 scores)
  41. Lim Youngwoong (42.69 scores)
  42. IU (36.05 scores)
  43. Baek Yerin (26.17 scores)
  44. Baekhyun (26.11 scores)
  45. Zico (25.74 scores)
  46. Kim Hojoong (21.52 scores)
  47. BLACKPINK (21.27 scores)
  48. Oh My Girl (20.96 scores)
  49. IZ * ONE (19.35 scores)
  50. SSAK3 (18.77 scores)
  51. Elderly 127 (18.53 scores)
  52. YUMDDA (15.10 scores
  53. Red Velvet (14.93 scores)
  54. Jo Jung Suk (14.75 scores
  55. Young Tak (14.26 scores)
  56. SEVENTEEN (13.51 scores)
  57. Paloalto (13.43 scores)
  58. Hwasa (12.88 scores)
  59. The Quiett (12.84 scores)
  60. OVAN (12.21 scores)
  61. Deepflow (12.10 scores)
  62. Simon Dominic (12.05 scores)
  63. Gaho (12.02 scores)
  64. BOL4 (11.93 scores)
  65. Crush (10.83 scores)
  66. M.C the MAX (10.68 scores)
  67. Davichi (10.39 scores)
  68. Baek Jiyoung (10.37 scores)
  69. ITZY (9.64 scores)
  70. (G) I-DLE (9.40 scores)
  71. A Pink (8.73 scores)
  72. Jeon Mido (8.51 scores)
  73. TWICE (8.24 scores)
  74. Taeyeon (7.80 scores)
  75. Joy (7.68 scores)
  76. Sandeul (7.57 scores)
  77. Suho (7.24 scores)
  78. Jessi (6.67 scores)
  79. Lee Hi (5.13 scores)
    Predict the top 10 MMA through voting results as of 12:20 pm on November 13 (NOT including broadcast song and OST)
To Top