BLACKPINK’s Jisoo has received many compliments after the 3rd trailer for her upcoming drama was released.
Although Snowdrop starring BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Jung Hae In is coming out next month, so far, the drama has only teased the storyline through a few short trailers with limited context. Notably, in the latest trailer, the viewers are amazed at Jisoo’s excellent visuals. Being an idol, but Jisoo’s beauty and aura are considered to resemble an actress.
Some comments from netizens:
- Haesoo’s visual combination is solid.
- She looks as pretty as an actress, no one can say otherwise
- Jisoo’s face suits being an actress, she shines more here compared to her idol looks
- Jisoo is like a muse, she’s really pretty
- The drama’s setting is like a Disney film, Jisoo looks like a princess
Jisoo garnered numerous accolades on her performance when the third teaser was aired. As an idol, Jisoo was previously only featured as a cameo in a few projects, and she never demonstrated her true acting abilities. Therefore, the fact that Jisoo takes on the main role makes the audience extremely worried. She was also criticized for her emotionless voice when the first teaser aired. However, now that the current teaser has been revealed, the scene in which Jisoo pointed a gun at Jung Hae In gives the viewers renewed faith in this female idol’s abilities. Many people are taken aback by her acting talent.
- I got goosebumps when I saw the scene where Youngro pointing a gun at the male lead, I didn’t expect her to be this good
- Jisoo had a sad vibe. She has really good eye expressions
- Sorry for thinking you’re bad at acting
Set in 1987 Seoul, “Snowdrop” tells the story of a desperate love that goes against the times between Suho, a prestigious university student who suddenly jumps into a women university’s dormitory while being wounded, and Youngro, who hides and takes care of him amidst the surveillance and extreme situation. It is scheduled to air on Dec 18th at 10:30 PM.