‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ by Kim Seon Ho – Shin Min Ah recently aired has won the hearts of a large number of audience.
In the midst of the growing trend of making movies about the super-rich people of Korea, ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ gives the audience a new breath when it is set in a coastal village, where the people are very interested in the complicated society outside. Right after airing the first episode, the drama received countless positive responses from the audience for the lovely content and the good coordination of the main couple.
- I haven’t dared to watch this yet, I’m afraid I’ll die if I watch it too soon
- I’ve been in love with the smile of this dimpled couple for so long, suddenly I started watching right from episode 1, now I have to wait.
- The movie is light, cute, healing everyone, it’s really worth watching
- Oh my gosh, my good baby oppa, my fox sister, two masterpieces of my heart
- 4 cheeks are always there, just episode 1, but the brother looks at his sister with fire, really mesmerized
- This movie is gentle and cute, guys, the tempo is slow but it’s not boring
The story of ‘Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’ is set in the small seaside town of Gongjin, where Yoon Hye Jin (Shin Min Ah) is a confident dentist from the city who has come to the village to start her own clinic. She meets Hong Doo Shik (Kim Seon Ho), an odd job who goes around the village helping everyone with a price. The third angle to this story is Ji Seong Hyun played by Lee Sang Yi who is a variety show director with a bright personality.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is aired on tvN every Saturday and Sunday night.