Some BTS fans left comments asking the Knet to add Jimin and Jungkook to the list of vocals, and it has been met with mixed reactions from the online community.
For Kpop fans, the discussions about idols’ capabilities are always a sensitive issue that can cause “war” at any time. Recently such a controversial situation happened again when Korean netizens gave a list of idols that they consider to have the best vocals in Kpop.
This discussion started when a netizen shared on the Nate Pann forum that he is a very serious person in matters related to idols’ vocals. This person also asserted that whenever he likes a certain group, his bias is the main vocal. With such thoughts, this person has made a list of 13 Kpop idols with the best vocals.
Kim Jaehwan (former member of Wanna One, currently a solo singer)
Yang Yoseob (Highlight)
Jung Eunji (A Pink)
Seo Eunkwang (BTOB)
Kang Seungyoon (WINNER)
Taeyang (Big Bang)
Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
Hyorin (former member of SISTAR)
It is known that in order to choose the top 13 as above, the OP has relied on his own standards to evaluate these idols’ timbre, singing ability, sense of rhythm or their ability to convey emotions,…
Of course, among the many groups that have been active in Kpop, being able to choose the 13 names mentioned above also means that there are many other good-singing idols who are not on this list. However, according to the post, the idols who were not included here simply do not meet the standards of this netizen.
While arguing about the article’s top 13 vocals, many have suggested other idols they think deserve to be on the list above. In particular, many comments constantly mentioned Jungkook and Jimin. And this has annoyed Korean netizens.
Commenting on the vocals of Jungkook and Jimin, Korean netizens admitted that the two BTS members are also good idols. However, in terms of the ability to sing live, many people think that they still cannot match the 13 names on the list above. Even some fastidious netizens even said that Jungkook and Jimin’s ability is only at the sub-vocal level of other groups.
Comments from Knetizens:
– “Both Jungkook and Jimin are overrated. If they were in another group, their ability would be only at the sub-vocal level.”
– “ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ There are experts here, right?”
– “It’s true that Jungkook sings well, but I don’t think he’s qualified enough to be on this list.”
– “One thing is for sure, it is impossible to remove any of these 13 idols from the list”
– “Where’s Jungkook”
– “Why isn’t Jimin on the list ??”
– “Agree with this list but I also want to add SHINee Jonghyun as well”
– “No Baekhyun .. Uhm. I thought that if it was Baekhyun he would be fully qualified to be listed here hehe Anyway, it’s just my personal opinion”
– “ARMYs keep messing up just because their oppa isn’t on the list”