article

“Kim Seon-ho didn’t respond to anything stated in his ex-girlfriend’s disclosure… He was shocked and even thought of giving up everything”

Actor Kim Seon-ho’s current situation has been revealed amid the biggest crisis since his debut due to controversy over his private life.

SBS Love FM’s “Lee Jae-ik’s Current Event Special Force,” (literal translation) which aired on November 1st, featured SBS Entertainment News reporter Kang Kyung-yoon, has reported on Kim Seon-ho’s recent controversy.

Reporter Kang said, “Kim Seon-ho is currently speculated to be media-playing, but as far as I know, he is not having any response at all.” He also said, “Kim Seon-ho said that this situation is so shocking that he is thinking of giving up everything. I’m talking about activities in the entertainment industry,”.

Kim Seon-ho

In addition, “What’s interesting is that the people who are stepping out are not Kim Seon-ho’s, but his ex-girlfriend A’s friends,” adding, “Five to six people who are very close to A are reporting to the media on messenger conversations or texts that Kim Seon-ho and A have exchanged. They are very sorry for Kim Seon-ho.

Kim Seon-ho‘s controversy broke out last month. On October 17, A made a post on a online community stating that the popular actor K, who had been dating with her, forced her to have an abortion under the pretense of marriage.

Kim Seon-ho

The disclosure stated, “He said he would have to pay 900 million won as penalties for damages if the child is born and he didn’t have that much money. He said it even when he didn’t have any advertisement or drama to compensate for at that moment. After the child was aborted, his attitude changed”. Although actor K’s real name was not mentioned in the article, netizens immediately pointed out that Kim Seon-ho was indeed actor K. Remaining silent for 3 days, he officially apologized, “I hurt her with my careless and inconsiderate actions. I want to sincerely apologize to her first through this message.”

Kim Seon-ho

After then, Kim Seon-ho dropped out of KBS2’s show “2 Days 1 Night”, which put him into stardom, as well as his upcoming films. However, after Dispatch released the text conversation between A and him, the public opinion was overturned. According to Dispatch’s two reports, the couple broke up because of A’s lies and privacy issues. Unlike what was stated in A’s disclosure, the actor neither forced her to get an abortion nor changed his attitudes. Moreover, while A initially claimed that “Kim Seon-ho sent me trash answers after hearing about my pregnancy”, it was revealed that he even showed his responsibility and tried to comfort A by saying, “Let’s think wisely and carefully together”, “Don’t worry to much”, “I will take responsibility no matter what”.

As a result, Kim Seon-ho’s advertisements have been revived one by one. In addition, the production team of his upcoming movie also confirmed his appearance, drawing keen attention for his activities resuming in the future.

Source
Nate

Related Articles

Back to top button