Taeyeon released another teaser for her new album, Korean netizens criticize her as “having worst personality”, “does not know how to examine herself”
Her teaser photos express the signature freezing atmosphere of the winter with black-white color and sad melodies. The light snowing scenes even make her fans expected a ballad album which is suitable with the weather of December more.
However, in contrast to the excitement of her fans, Korean netizen assume that Taeyeon did not regret and know how to examine herself. There were some cruel comments for her such as:
- Without any reflection at all…
- Her dumb fans will probably buy it since they’re only as good as she is
- Her character is rock bottom
- Honestly people did cross the line by demanding apologies and stuff but one thing this scandal did show me is her temper. I’ve always known for her to have an attitude with that nursing scandal and all but I now realize that she really does think she’s above everyone else with the way she spoke.
- The comments are making her out like she committed a crime ㅋㅋ so do all of you drop out of school and your jobs when you get into car accidents? Do you stop your entire lives to sit and reflect? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You think just because she’s a celebrity, you can tell her to do whatever you want?
- The comments need to lay off now ㅋㅋㅋ
- She apologized to the others and finished police investigations. When Taeyeon initially asked if they were okay, they were mad over the accident and didn’t reply to her, which is why Taeyeon had to contact them again to apologize. What more does she have to do?? The insurance company will handle compensation matters, she’s already apologized, the police have already made statements… enough is enough
- If anyone around us had gotten into a car accident like this, we would’ve just said, “You shouldn’t been looking ahead, I’m sure you were taken by surprise too, were you injured anywhere, you shouldn’t been more careful” and that would’ve been that. This accident was not something for her to deserve being treated like a criminal over. I’ve suffered from car accidents myself too and have only been visited by insurance companies or the hospital staff. The actual person who caused it never visited me and I never got hung up over that either. Taeyeon seems to be getting a lot more hate than any of this is warranted…
The longer this issue lasts, the more tired Taeyeon, the victims and audiences will be. Nevertheless, her new album will still be published on 12 Dec. Let’s stay tuned and enjoy Taeyeon’s songs!