A post on the Korean site Theqoo is gaining popularity for stating the goals US ARMYs have set to achieve for BTS this year.
The ultimate target American ARMYs haven’t been able to fulfill
Below are the goals set by BTS‘ US fans in the early 2018
- BTS got into the two Billboard main charts: 10th place on The Billboard Hot 100 and 1st place on Billboard 200.
2. Three songs of BTS were certified Gold by The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
3. BTS had a comeback stage with “Fake Love” on BBMA and received the Top Social Artist Awards for two years in a roll.
4. BTS performed “DNA” on the stage of AMA.
5. “Tear” was on Billboard for 12 weeks, “Her” has been on the chart for 42 weeks until now and the upcoming “Answer,” along with these two, is expected to climb up the chart as well. BTS also broke Justin Bieber‘s 56-consecutive-week record on Billboard Social 50.
The only impossible mission that all of us are so sorry US ARMYs can’t accomplish: THE ULTIMATE GRAMMY AWARDS.
- To all the narrow-minded people saying that idol music is all bad, is it because all the people who became their fans for their amazing music have better ear-phones than you?
- Wow, so cool!
- All accomplished! This is too cute!
- What if it is possible?
- I’ll cheer for you.
- Grammy is a little (out of reach).