The performance stage of the JYP female idol born in 2006 created many controversial opinions.
At 10 pm on September 16, JYP continued to post the next product of the upcoming girl group member. The main character of the clip is Kyujin – a member born in 2006 who appeared in a dance clip before. In this clip, Kyujin showed off her ability to perform and sing live through the song “My Oh My” (Camila Cabello).
Kyujin performed with confidence and explosive charisma along with the song’s melody. She has a bright visual and an impressive body. Along with the ability to sing quite well, Kyujin completely completed the performance.
However, the performance of the female rookie born in 2006 has inevitably received many mixed reactions:
- Wow, she’s so pretty, she’s my favorite among the revealed members so far.
- Her voice is clear, light, the high note sounds smooth, not stiff, and makes the listeners feel comfortable .
- She doesn’t seem like she’s a part of vocal line, her singing is average.
- Wow, isn’t the new group’s visuals so likeable? They give off friendly and comfortable vibes
- I guess we’ll have to wait for the debut to fairly rate her talent. Or maybe it’s because the song itself is like that, but I personally think her performance is lacking.
- I really like their visuals but JYP’s vocal training is not good enough. He didn’t choose the right song for them.
- Her expressions in many parts seem a bit excessive and unnecessary.
- Her expressions are diverse, but it can’t be called good because she still looks a bit awkward and stiff.
- Her live singing is confident, but I can’t say that she nailed it because it feels like she was trying too hard, and her English pronunciation sounds funny too.
At the same time, JYP has registered the trademark and logo for the name NMIXX. Most likely, this will be the name of the company’s upcoming girl group. Currently, 4 members of the new group who have been introduced to the public are Jinni, Jiwoo, Kyujin and Sullyoon.