Jisoo and Jung Hae In appeared on a promotional program together.
Although no official broadcast date has been set this December, Snowdrop of Jisoo (BLACKPINK) and Jung Hae In has actively entered the promotion process. Recently, the two appeared in a promotional clip for Disney+, which is the first time they have participated in a show together. Notably, it is also Jisoo’s first appearance as an actress even though she did not talk about the drama.
Jung Hae In and Jisoo’s appearance on a show makes viewers excited despite the fact that they did not mention their upcoming work (because the interview is only related to Disney). Not only being distracted by Jisoo’s beauty, many people also “get on the boat”, passionately shipping this amazing couple.
Some comments from netizens:
- What a lovely pair!!! I’m gonna ship this couple
- I hope there will be an interview with both.
- The drama is about to air but they still mentioned nothing about “Snowdrop”. Since they look beautiful, it’s enough.
- I want to see their couple photos and interviews for the drama’s promotion.
- My heart fluttered seeing them in the same background. Even their smiles look similar.
- Though the airing schedule has yet been released, I’m getting excited
“Snowdrop” is a black comedy-drama satirizing Korea’s political situation in the 1980s. This series also pay respect to young people who sacrificed themselves during rough history. This drama centered around Im Suho (Jung Hae In), a graduate student, and a female college student Youngro (Jisoo). One day, Suho gets injured and has to escape by running into a female dorm. Discovering Suho, Youngro hides him from the government and takes care of him.
“Snowdrop” is scheduled to premiere this December.