Knets all agreed, “If I were Jennie, I would watch my own fancams every day”.
With so many legendary fancams available on social media platforms, it’s natural for fans to watch them over and over again. However, many people are really curious about whether K-pop idols actually watch their own fancams or not.
On July 31, when Jennie (BLACKPINK) was passionately interacting with fans, a fan quickly left a question for her saying, “Jennie, have you ever watched your own fancam on YouTube? The So Hot fancam is really popular.”
Unexpectedly, Jennie responded tentatively, “I… I’ve seen it.” Needless to say, Jennie had already given Knets enough to talk about with just one revelation.
The legendary fancam that fans mentioned is the “So Hot” new version by the 4 BLACKPINK’s girls at SBS Gayodaejun 2017. This fancam of Jennie has surpassed 5 million views on August 1, 2021. BLACKPINK’s “So Hot” performance also reached an impressive 23 million views.
At that time, the performance created a huge fever that helped BLACKPINK go viral everywhere, receiving countless compliments. Their excellent cover brought a whole new color to the song that was already a “Kpop’s legend”. And that day, Jennie became the focus of the show with the charm of a “monster rookie”. She was both innocent, sexy, her rap skills and fashion style was top of the notch. Jennie looks so good in Chanel’s outfit that she was favored by Knet as “The Human Chanel”.
Some comments of the netizens:
– “So Hot”‘s fancam is a legendary fancam!
– Maybe you haven’t seen this fancam, but believe me, if you have, you can only watch it again and again. Always very cool.
– Jennie’s selfie was really good that day too.
– Why have people not seen this fancam? If I were Jennie, I would watch it every day.
– Jennie has a chic face and lovely personality, which makes her attractive like a cat.
-This must be a legendary fancam.