Sukiyaki (#1 on Billboard for 3 weeks in a row in 1963)
(It also made a hit in the UK, Australia, and West Germany, and there were many remakes in the West in various versions)
But every time BTS’ Billboard result was reported on a Japanese live stream
‘It’s the first time in Asia since Sakamoto-chan~’ they b*lls*itted like this.
I hope BTS will break that record in Japan this time.
(For reference, the results will come out in the early morning of this week’s Monday~Tuesday)
1. Bangtan <3 <3 <3
2. Let’s goooo
3. You can say it after it’s broken, but doing this before broken seems like a burden to both Bangtan and the fans…
4. Please break it! I’m annoyed that Japan always talks that shit on every broadcast. Go Bangtan!!
5. Wow I didn’t know this ‘cause I’m not a fan of them but I hope they’ll make 1st place 4 weeksㅜㅜㅜ
6. I’m Bangtan fans but to be precise, Japan’s Sakamoto, Bangtan’s Dynamite, and Bangtan’s Butter are in the same level with 1st place for 3 weeks in Hot 100. So if Butter reaches 4 weeks Bangtan will become the only one.
7. As soon as I play this song, people next to me say they like this song.
The dignity of 3 weeks 1st place ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, Butter fighting!!! I love butter
8. It’s from ‘From Up on Poppy Hill’! I knew the song was really good but Billboard no.1? Anyway I hope Bangtan will break the recordㅋㅋㅋ
10. Japanese would not stand itㅋㅋ