In early February, Hyunjin (STRAY KIDS) was accused of bullying his classmates in the past. After the male idol admitted all allegations related to school violence, the male idol was forced to stop participating in all activities with the group and he is currently in the time of self-reflecing.
However, Hyunjin suddenly appeared on the variety show ‘SKZ CODE’ of STRAY KIDS. This makes netizens get angry. In addition, JYP Entertainment also posted a cartoon illustration of all eight members in celebration of the group’s third anniversary. Netizens said that JYP and Hyunjin were too despising the audience. They think that it is the time Hyunjin should have been self-reflecing instead of appearing on a reality show as if no scandal just happened.
- “He’s so brazen,”
- “Shouldn’t he be self-reflecting right now?”
- “Why is he on the show?”
- “JYP is turning a blind eye to this incident?”
- “Why is he not taking the time to self-reflect like he said he would?”
- “I want to say ‘no thank you’ to seeing bullies on the show”
- “What is going on? Why is he back so soon?”
- “I guess he’s just not appearing in the major Korean television shows but will continue to appear on their private shows”
- “I really don’t like him.”
Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/kbizoomc/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 998