(G)I-DLE’s long-awaited comeback is having good results.
After a break that lasted more than a year since the release of “HWAA“, (G)I-DLE recently announced their comeback on March 14 with the first full album titled “I Never Die“. This is (G)I-DLE‘s first comeback after one of the most popular members, Soojin, left the group due to school bullying controversy and amid the dating rumor of Yuqi and GOT7’s Jackson that sparked earlier this week.
Although there have been worries, (G)I-DLE‘s first full album “I Never Die” has quickly achieved amazing results on its first day of pre-order. The album has reached more than 19,000 pre-orders on Ktown4u – one of the largest Kpop online stores. With this achievement, (G)I-DLE has officially surpassed ITZY, aespa, STAYC, Kep1er… to become the 4th generation girl group with the highest album pre-orders on Ktown4u within the first 24 hours.
Knetizens also had extremely positive responses to (G)I-DLE’s comeback news:
- The leader of (G)I-DLE has foretold the Neverland (fandom of (G)I-DLE)) who have been waiting for so long. I’ve never seen Soyeon or Miyeon cry when we’re with (G)I-DLE, but if we help (G)I-DLE get 1st in this comeback, they’ll definitely cry.
- Neverland, don’t be discouraged. It may be difficult to achieve the same achievements as before, but if we lose hope, everything will really be over!
- (G)I-DLE, let’s start over! Do not be discouraged.
- Everything is great, but because of Yuqi, I can’t like the group anymore. From now on I won’t stan any groups with Chinese members
- I know it will be difficult, but (G)I-DLE must definitely succeed, always believe in leader Soyeon.