Do you remember the dance cover of Jennie’s SOLO right at the wedding ceremony of a YG dancer?
On August 28, netizens were excitedly spreading a series of extremely adorable photos of Jennie (BLACKPINK) having fun with a baby. In these photos, Jennie could not hide her happiness when she could spend time with the cute little boy.
Fans are more surprised to realise the identity of the baby’s father. He is the male YG dancer who used to go viral for the dance cover clip to Jennie‘s song SOLO at his own wedding at the end of 2019. On the big day, he chose to perform SOLO, which carried the message “I’m a shining solo.” The groom’s sarcasm and the hilarious situation made many people laugh.
The singer of SOLO is now seen holding the son of the groom from that clip. This lovely interaction makes netizens excited:
- Everyone is cute
- There are 2 babies in the photo.
- Jennie is so cute, she’s so close to her colleagues.
- The baby needs to grow up quickly so that aunt Jennie can teach you how to dance SOLO.
- Imagine the dancer did a Kill This Love dance, that would be funny
- In fact, there’s no BLACKPINK’s song with a dance that suits the wedding.