Fans secretly took photos of Jisoo (BLACKPINK) on set, but edited in this princess dress!
The first photos of Jisoo (BLACKPINK) at the set of her first drama project Snowdrop were posted by a fansite with super cute details
On January 28, GoldenMelonSoo – a fansite of Jisoo suddenly uploaded photos of the female idol on the Snowdrop drama set. According to the fansite, these photos were taken after the oldest member of BLACKPINK has just finished filming that day and was going to the car to go home. Due to strict requests from the director, Jisoo’s look is not allowed to be revealed before the producer releases official information about the drama.
Of course, nothing can make it difficult for BLACKPINK fans, the fansite decided to “dress” Jisoo in a very adorable and pretty princess dress. What the fansite did could both satisfy the director and give fans the opportunity to see the quality images of the female idol at the set. A few weeks earlier, a video of Jisoo running to her co-star Jung Hae In also gained a lot of attention.
Netizens also expressed their admiration for GoldenMelonSoo fansite:
– Great editing but Jisoo’s visual even stands out more.
– The princess and her slippers are so cute
– I just saw these so I wondered when the photos were taken, they’re so nice.
– Those who got to meet Jisoo in real life are so lucky. Only by watching the shows Jisoo participated in, she already looks a lot more beautiful compared to the MVs, her visual in real life must be out of this world.
– Like a princess from an animated movie.
– Hopefully her first drama will be well received by many people and achieve great success.
Snowdrop is about the love story between Im Suho (Jung Hae In) – a famous university student and Eun Young Cho (Jisoo), a schoolgirl with a cute appearance. During one time mistakenly entering the female dorm, Suho met Young Cho and got his wound taken care of by her and protected from the quest of a mysterious force. The drama is scheduled to broadcast in 2021.