The moment Wang Yibo could not hold back his emotions in the show Street Dance Of China has moved many viewers.
On the evening of August 28, episode 3 of the TV show Street Dance Of China season 4 was broadcast in anticipation of fans. In this episode, the contestants went through extremely tough rounds and faced elimination. These were also difficult challenges for captains Wang Yibo, Hankyung, Henry, and Zhang Yixing.
In the opening part of episode 3, one of the moments that caught the viewers’ attention was when captain Wang Yibo burst into tears. Specifically, after listening to the contestants’ stories, Wang Yibo seemed to have sympathy.
He couldn’t hold back his emotions. He then shared about his grandfather while sobbing: “I really don’t know why. Maybe it’s because there are quite similar feelings. Anyway, when I have many working schedules, I can rarely meet my grandfather.”
After hearing what Yibo said, captains Zhang Yixing, Henry, Hankyung and the contestants immediately clapped their hands and comforted captain Wang.
Some comments from netizens:
- I love you, hopefully only nice things will come to you.
- He misses his grandfather. He gets very emotional whenever it comes to his family. This episode was filmed when he just came back from volunteering in the flood recovery, so he couldn’t hold back.
- This is the first time I’ve seen him like that. He misses his grandpa.
- Yibo might look cold outside, but he is warm inside. He doesn’t often say affectionate words or show his feelings, but he’s very sensitive and loving towards those around him.
- Yibo is always so warm. May you always be at peace.