Dynamite helped BTS break the record for the fastest MV 400 million views in Kpop
At about 22:30 on September 25, MV Dynamite reached 400 million views. BTS’s latest music product achieved this achievement in just 35 days and 9 hours, thereby becoming the fastest Kpop MV to reach 400 million views. Before BTS, BLACKPINK was the holder of this title. MV How You Like That achieved this achievement in about 43 days (from June 26th). However, this record now belongs to BTS.
Although BTS surpassed BLACKPINK in Kpop, they still lost to US UK stars, especially Taylor Swift. Her MV Look What You Made Me Do currently holds the record for the fastest music video in the world with 400 million views (21.5 days). Her MV Look What You Made Me Do currently holds the record for the fastest music video in the world to reach 400 million views (21.5 days).
Notably, MV Look What You Made Me Do was released in 2017. Behind Taylor Swift, there are also a number of other stars such as Adele, DJ Snake, … and then it is the turn of Kpop idols like BTS and BLACKPINK.
10 Fastest YouTube Videos to Reach 400 Million Views
1. Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift: 21,5 days
2. Hello – Adele: 25,5 days
3. X (EQUIS) – Nicky Jam x J. Balvin: 33,8 days
4. Taki Taki – DJ Snake (ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B): 34,2 days
5. Dynamite – BTS: 35,4 days
6. China – Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G, Ozuna & J.Balvin: 36,4 days
7. FILHALL – BPraak, Akshay Kumar, Nupur Sanon: 40,8 days
8. Te Bote Remix – Casper, Nio García, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna: 42,4 days
9. Échame La Culpa – Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato: 43,1 days
10. How You Like That – BLACKPINK: 43,2 days