Uncategorized

Dispatch revealed that KBS considered idols’ health as a joke for the year-end concert: The two Kpop male groups were treated unjustly!

Dispatch said that because of KBS, Kpop idols face the risk of contracting Covid-19

On December 18, KBS’s year-end concert KBS Gayo Daechukje 2020 took place with great success.  Most of the fans are very satisfied with the top performances of Kpop idols, but the behind-the-scenes stories were so terrible. 

Specifically, before this event, Kpop idols were extremely confused when Golden Child’s Jaehyun received a positive test result for COVID-19 on the morning of December 17.  This has affected SEVENTEEN – a group in the line-up of KBS Gayo Daechukje because they use the same hair salon with Jaehyun. 

According to the official guidelines, all Seventeen members were highly encouraged to stay in self-quarantine regardless of the test results. However, KBS called Seventeen in for the rehearsal of their show ‘2020 KBS Gayo Festival’ on December 18th. In the end, the group announced that they will be canceling all schedules at this event.

So what happened?  Dispatch recently published an article revealing KBS’s lack of conscience in dealing with K-pop groups like SEVENTEEN and causing the risk of COVID-19 epidemic outbreak among Kpop idols.

Specifically, after learning that SEVENTEEN went to the same hair salon with Jaehyun (Golden Child), the group went for a test and then decided to quarantine themselves until the results were received.  Although Pledis has canceled all activities of the group and even all the staff of this company have been tested, but KBS’s mind was only on preparing for the upcoming year-end concert.

As soon as all members had received their negative test results in the morning, they had to rush to KBS. An insider confided, “It’s reckless to carry out the event as planned just because idols tested negative as many staff members are involved to prepare for the show.”

Since only S.Coups has not received the test results, SEVENTEEN went to the recording of KBS with the 12-member lineup.  Many SEVENTEEN fans pointed out that many members appeared with messy hair and sandals as if they were forced to rush there immediately.

After all their trouble and no update on S.Coups’s results, KBS swiftly canceled the group’s appearance at the festival altogether. Thus, the group had to leave despite being forced to attend and rehearse before.

It can be understood how angry many fans were when SEVENTEEN’s health was made jokes like that.  Many people trending hashtag #KBSApologizeToSeventeen asked KBS to clarify this incident.

Besides, Dispatch said that NCT was also treated the same by KBS, but their side was luckier that all the members received the test results without delay.  Accordingly, SM had to send NCT for testing after knowing that one of their makeup staff has been exposed to a confirmed positive case.

As soon as all members of NCT had received their negative test results in the morning, they had to rush to KBS. An insider confided, “It’s reckless to carry out the event as planned just because idols tested negative as many staff members are involved to prepare for the show.”

Dispatch contacted a health official to determine how safe it was for them to still attend the pre-recording. The official revealed, “Even if you have received a negative test result, it is better to remain quarantined.”

It wasn’t the first time that KBS had been accused of disregarding COVID-19 safety standards. An individual claimed KBS wouldn’t even allow them to wear a mask to protect themselves. The fact that this station forces idols to come to record despite all circumstances has made Kpop fans extremely angry and worried about the danger of epidemic outbreaks in the entertainment industry.

The Latest

To Top