Facing the fierceness of the competition, Chaeyeon became more and more depressed.
In the previous dance battle round of Street Woman Fighter, Chaeyeon lost four times and won only one. In the new round, she fell into a dance battle to choose the worst dancer of the group. In the end, Chaeyeon received once again a painful defeat.
Seeming to have experienced from the previous series of rounds, this dance battle Chaeyeon showed more skill. However, the performance was still not explosive enough compared to an aggressive opponent like Sun Yoon Kyung.
Meanwhile, Chaeyeon’s opponent delivered an impressive performance and received much support from the other contestants.
So when the result was announced, it was not too surprising, only 7 abstained votes could not make a decision, the remaining 21 votes were for Chaeyeon to lose. This is even the biggest difference in the whole show, in other matches, the votes are shared by both sides, but Chaeyeon’s match is the only one that she carries. Moreover, this loss also caused her whole team to be negatively affected, losing 50 points.
Facing such a big loss, Chaeyeon couldn’t help but feel sad and depressed. When she stood on the ring, she remained calm, only a little embarrassed by the result. But when in the backstage, she couldn’t hold back and burst into tears. She felt guilty for implicating her teammates, even wanting to give up saying that she couldn’t dance anymore.
Obviously, Chaeyeon’s ability is not bad, but facing the fierceness of the competition and other professional dancers, her current ability is not enough. Maybe in the near future Chaeyeon will have to receive more failure but netizens all hope that she is not too depressed. Some netizens consider this an opportunity for the female idol to sharpen her skills and learn from the seniors.
Some comments from Knets:
1. She was seriously so pitiful today………..
2. If you didn’t watch today’s episode, you won’t understand. F*ck, she was so pitiful
3. Me too I thought that HOOK did better but she was in a situation where there was no way her mentality wouldn’t break down
4. She was way too pitiful. Seriously, I’m worried about whether she’ll be unable to dance or will have dark thoughts after this
5. If I were her, I would’ve seriously burst into tears as soon as the results were revealedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. This time, she had all the rights to be crying ㅠㅠ
7. I seriously was hurting for her this time…
8. I would’ve cried too
9. Seriously, she must be having such a hard time…ㅠㅠㅠ seriously, I would’ve left the show if I were her. I hope she finds strength ㅠㅠㅠ
10. Seeing her battle today, there were so many moves that overlapped with her previous battle… it was a bit of a shame…