The eldest Jin immediately affirmed, “We have a strictly business relationship.” RM also agreed, “We’re so… just business.”
In an interview on August 5, BTS members answered questions related to popular search terms about the group on Google. With the keyword “Does BTS get along”, the members suddenly revealed their true relationship.
As soon as the keyword was read by the youngest Jungkook, the whole group shouted, “No, no, no!”.
The eldest Jin immediately affirmed, “We have a strictly business relationship.”
RM also agreed, “We’re so… just business.”
Explaining more about this, V said, “Even amongst ourselves, we are social distanced.”
Fans are feeling like their hearts are being teased, so it’s just our “illusion” so far, guys? It’s true that the closer the people get, the more they like to pretend they’re not close to each other when they’re in public. It’s so weird…
Of course, these are just BTS’ funny jokes. The ‘non-fake’ sharing of the 8-year-old Big Hit’s group made fans praise “they’re too salty these days”:
– Article: Are the BTS members really close or is it just a fans’ illusion?
– This group is getting funnier and funnier.
– Business relationship, but indispensable to each other!
– Question: Is BTS not that close?
– Ok we’ll try to believe that you guys are just a business relationship.
– How close you have been then you guys exposed this harsh truth to the whole world?