Jisoo’s pre-debut photo and debut teaser image released in 2016 suddenly resurfaced.
BLACKPINK’s Jisoo is attracting much attention with her upcoming first female lead role in a TV drama. On November 30, Jisoo’s poster for Snowdrop was released. The image quickly created a stir among BLINKs.
Because of the similar angle, Jisoo‘s individual character poster reminds many fans of her pre-debut photo released back in May 2012, through which she was introduced to the public by YG. At that time, Jisoo had not yet been confirmed as a member of BLACKPINK.
The photo was posted by YG with a brief caption, “Who’s that girl?”. Even when her identity was not revealed, Jisoo still took social media by storm. Netizens were impressed with the mysterious female trainee’s pretty visuals.
9 years after she was first “teased” by YG, Jisoo has become one of the most outstanding Kpop female idols. Looking back at Jisoo’s journey of growth, fans can’t help but get emotional.
Some comments from fans:
- Jisoo has worked so hard to achieve what she has today. I’m always proud of her.
- The remaining journey is still long, let’s walk on it together!
- I will always be here to support Jisoo.
- Looking at the poster, I immediately thought of her pre-debut photo.
- 9 years is a journey that is neither long nor short, but it has been meaningful. Jisoo-yah, the road ahead is still long, let’s move forward together.