JYP continues to reveal a teaser of Tzuyu (TWICE) for the Melody Project.
In the teaser, the JYP girl performed a short cover of Taylor Swift’s hit – ME!. The common point of Taylor and Tzuyu is that they both have thin, clear, and gentle voices, so it seems that TWICE’s maknae has a completely right choice this time.
In April, due to a problem in the preparation stage, Tzuyu’s project had to be postponed until now. To compensate for the fans’ expectations, the TWICE member’s luxurious, lovely, and lovely image in the teaser really made fans not disappointed.
After only 1 hour of posting, the video quickly received nearly 500,000 views along with more than 17,000 comments. This has shown the special charm of the youngest member of TWICE.
It is worth mentioning that a few days ago, there were just a few rumors about BLACKPINK’s collaboration with Taylor Swift for the 5th-anniversary project “4+1 Project”. The reason for this rumor is that after YG teased this project, a Twitter account exclusively reported that the country music princess would have an explosive collaboration with a K-pop star. Because of these two coincidences, fans immediately guessed the 4+1 Project will be a combination of 4 YG girls and Taylor Swift? If it’s true, JYP has taken a step faster when releasing the teaser for a cover of ME! by Tzuyu at this exact moment.
Anyway, this solo performance of TWICE’s youngest member still makes fans excited. Admiring Tzuyu’s shimmering teaser for Melody Project, many fans expressed their anticipation and excitement:
– My world just fell apart. Can’t wait any longer!
– I swear everyone agrees that Tzuyu isn’t human. She is truly an angel.
– We’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.
– She has improved a lot. I’m really proud of our maknae.
– Finally, Tzuyu has her own project. This girl is not only beautiful but also very talented! I hope she gets more recognition.
– Her voice suits this song so well! Can’t wait anymore!
Tzuyu’s Melody Project will officially kick off at 0 am on June 29, 2021 (local time).